The other day, I read an article titled 5 reasons you’re failing at organization. I thought I would share the list with you along with my additions which are in parenthesis:
- We take on too much (just say no)
- We fail to plan (I love it when a plan comes together)
- We do too much planning (we plan SO MUCH that we never actually begin)
- We ignore broken systems (Using a cereal box to organize a sock drawer worked so well on Pinterest, why isn’t it working for me?)
- We forget to reset (and forgive ourselves for not accomplishing as much as we had planned)
Do any of these 5 reasons resonate with you? I find that number one seems to be one of my major downfalls. What number hits close to home for you, or do they all sounds like winners? What are some things you can do to nip these reasons in the bud and win at organizing?
*If you want to read a more in-depth explanation of each of the 5 reasons and some solutions, go to Abby’s blog: http://justagirlandherblog.com/5-reasons-youre-failing-at-organization *